Four different flowers a month. One bunch a week. Start & pause any time.
Imagine bunches of fresh flowers delivered right to your home. The cut flower subscription lets you take a break from ordering frequently or heading out for buying flowers. We’ll send the freshest bunch of a type of flower once a week for as long as you want.
Once you receive the flowers, unwrap the paper holding the bunch and place them in a vase by following the instructions mentioned on the care card that you receive along with your order.
Choice of Premium
Pick your own flowers (Any 4 bunches):
Roses (Bunch of 20 stems), Chrysanthemums (Bunch of 12 stems), Carnations (Bunch of 20 stems), Tube Rose (Bunch of 15 stems), Asiatic Lily (Bunch of 6 stems), Dendrobium Orchids (Bunch of 12 stems), Anthuriums (Bunch of 5 stems), Oriental Lily (Bunch of 4 stems), Spray Carnations (Bunch of 8 stems), Button Chrysanthemum (Bunch of 8 stems), Hydrangea (Bunch of 3 stems), Sunflower (Bunch of 3 stems), Disbud Chrysanthemum (Bunch of 5 stems), Lisianthus (Bunch of 5 stems)
- First delivery happens within 2-4 days once we receive the order.
- Subscription deliveries are catered across different areas and pincodes on different days of the week from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- If you want your first delivery on the same day you have placed your order, opt for Same Day Express Shipping for ₹150 before 3:00 pm to ensure that the first batch is sent on the very same day, and the rest of the deliveries can be catered to on the regular subscription day
We offer complete flexibility to start, pause and stop deliveries once you are subscribed. This way you’ll never find flowers lying waste at your door when you return from your holiday. Just give us a call, drop a message or email, and we will take care of the deliveries. Our delivery team is well trained to understand flowers and will pass them on to you with a smile. Well, they’ll try.
Please note: In view of the new Covid guidelines issued by the state of Karnataka, we have stopped subscription services for the time being. You can still place the order and the deliveries will begin as soon as the lockdown is lifted.
The images shown here are of a recent batch that we shipped for customers just like you. Flowers are a natural product and we don't really control nature. That's why it's possible that you might see a slight difference in the ones that you finally receive.
1. Free shipping on all orders for deliveries scheduled next day & beyond.
2. Currently shipping within Bengaluru only.
3. Select the delivery date and time slot on the checkout page.
4. For same day or priority delivery for events like birthdays, anniversaries, parties, and other occasions, we charge a premium rate of Rs 150.
5. Choose Express Delivery during checkout for same day deliveries.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I place an order and the flowers aren't available?
In case of arrangements:
We deliver only the freshest flowers. In case the flowers that we receive from our farm or the market do not match our quality standards, we replace them with another flower that would go along in the arrangement.
In case of cut flowers:
You shall receive the same type of flowers in the bunch as specified by you while placing the order. If they aren't available at that point in time, we might ship it on a different day based on availability.
2. Do you do bespoke arrangements?
We don't offer bespoke arrangements at the moment, however, if you have a really pressing need for something specific, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall try to accommodate your request.
3. I want to cancel my order, how will I get a refund?
To process all cancellations, you will have to email us at email@example.com. Other points to take into consideration are:
For normal orders:
- Orders cancelled within 12 hours of ordering get a complete (100%) refund
- Orders cancelled after 12 hours shall get a partial refund (25%)
- You can cancel any time between deliveries
- Refund shall be processed for remaining deliveries on a pro-rata basis
4. Do you offer same day delivery?
Same day and scheduled delivery is available in Bangalore.
You need to place an order at least 4 hours before the delivery and pay a service fee of Rs 150 per delivery. We also offer a complimentary message card through which you can send a handwritten message along with your gift.
These orders are currently available only over call. You can call us at +91 9663699369.
5. Do you deliver to all areas in Bangalore?
Yes! We are open for all of Bangalore. Make sure you share the complete address and phone number of the recipient to ensure proper delivery.
6. How are my flowers packaged?
The cut flowers come wrapped in a high quality paper that protects them from damage and keeps them fresh while they are on the way to your home.
Arrangements come wrapped in finest quality burlap to maintain the setup.
All orders come with flower food that you need to add to the water in the vase to improve the flowers’ longevity.
7. What will happen if there’s no one home to receive the flowers?
We usually call to confirm before we leave for the day’s deliveries. We shall only deliver at a time you confirm in advance. You can also choose to get it delivered with a security guard or neighbour.
In case, even after a confirmation, a locked door greets our delivery person, he shall return back to our office with a sad face and we shall make another attempt at a date-time suitable to you. However, such missed deliveries shall be chargeable at Rs 250 per delivery.
8. How many deliveries do I get when I subscribe for 3-6 months or more?
For simplicity, we consider 4 weeks per month. Hence when you subscribe for 3 months you get 12 deliveries. And, 24 deliveries for a 6 months' subscription.
9. Can I change or cancel my order once it is placed?
Yes, your order can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the delivery date.
You can call us at +91 9663699369 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for such requests.