Subscribe to Arrangements - Just Pastels
Four different arrangements a month. One per week.
Just Pastels: Arrangements made from pastel coloured flowers
Love our artisanal arrangements? Make sure they’re always around. With subscription we will send a beautiful arrangement made from the freshest flowers once a week for as long as you want.
Once you receive it, all you need to do is unwrap the burlap and place the arrangement in a vase by following the instructions mentioned on the care card that you receive along with your order. We call it Beauty and the Speed.
We offer complete flexibility to start, pause and stop deliveries once you are subscribed. This way you’ll never find an arrangement lying waste at your door when you return from your holiday. Just give us a call or drop a message or email and we will take care of the deliveries. Our delivery team is well trained to understand flowers and will pass them on to you with a smile. Well, they’ll try.
Fine print: The images shown here are of a recent arrangement that we shipped for customers just like you. Flowers are a natural product and we don't really control nature. That’s why we might replace some flowers based upon season and availability to ensure that the flowers delivered to you are fresh and of great quality.
1. Currently shipping within Bengaluru only.
2. Shipping is free when the cart value exceeds Rs 999 per order
3. For orders less than Rs 999, we charge a standard shipping rate of Rs 75 per delivery
4. All orders are delivered within 2-4 days once you complete the payment
5. Delivery dates depend on the delivery area. We will call you one day before delivery to confirm timing. Usually orders are delivered before 9am to ensure freshness of flowers, and beat Bengaluru traffic :)
6. For same day or priority delivery for events like birthdays, anniversaries, parties, and other occasions, we charge a premium rate of Rs 150
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I place an order and the flowers aren't available?
In case of arrangements:
We deliver only the freshest flowers. In case the flowers that we receive from our farm or the market do not match our quality standards, we replace them with another flower that would go along in the arrangement.
In case of cut flowers:
You shall receive the same type of flowers in the bunch as specified by you while placing the order. If they aren't available at that point in time, we might ship it on a different day based on availability.
2. Do you do bespoke arrangements?
We don't offer bespoke arrangements at the moment, however, if you have a really pressing need for something specific, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we shall try to accommodate your request.
3. I want to cancel my order, how will I get a refund?
To process all cancellations, you will have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other points to take into consideration are:
For normal orders:
- Orders cancelled within 12 hours of ordering get a complete (100%) refund
- Orders cancelled after 12 hours shall get a partial refund (25%)
- You can cancel any time between deliveries
- Refund shall be processed for remaining deliveries on a pro-rata basis
4. Do you offer same day delivery?
Same day and scheduled delivery is available in Bangalore.
You need to place an order at least 4 hours before the delivery and pay a service fee of Rs 150 per delivery. We also offer a complimentary message card through which you can send a handwritten message along with your gift.
These orders are currently available only over call. You can call us at 080-41121133.
5. Do you deliver to all areas in Bangalore?
Yes! We are open for all of Bangalore. Make sure you share the complete address and phone number of the recipient to ensure proper delivery.
6. How are my flowers packaged?
The cut flowers come wrapped in a high quality paper that protects them from damage and keeps them fresh while they are on the way to your home.
Arrangements come wrapped in finest quality burlap to maintain the setup.
All orders come with flower food that you need to add to the water in the vase to improve the flowers’ longevity.
7. What will happen if there’s no one home to receive the flowers?
We usually call to confirm before we leave for the day’s deliveries. We shall only deliver at a time you confirm in advance. You can also choose to get it delivered with a security guard or neighbour.
In case, even after a confirmation, a locked door greets our delivery person, he shall return back to our office with a sad face and we shall make another attempt at a date-time suitable to you. However, such missed deliveries shall be chargeable at Rs 250 per delivery.
8. How many deliveries do I get when I subscribe for 3-6 months or more?
For simplicity, we consider 4 weeks per month. Hence when you subscribe for 3 months you get 12 deliveries. And, 24 deliveries for a 6 months' subscription.
9. Can I change or cancel my order once it is placed?
Yes, your order can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the delivery date.
You can call us at 080-41121133 or email us at email@example.com for such requests.