1. Flowers are a natural product and we don't really control nature. If some flower is not available fresh, we will replace it with the next best flower available fresh. These decisions are taken by our expert florists who shall make sure that the your arrangement looks good nevertheless, and you do get value for money.
2. Your orders will be delivered anytime between 7:00 am and 9:00 am on the delivery date. We shall call you a day before delivering.
3. In the case when we are not able to complete delivery on the particular date, due to unforeseen issues, e.g. weather conditions, natural disaster, strike, act of terrorism, etc., we will re attempt the delivery as early as possible.
4. In case when an incorrect address has been given to us and we are unable to contact recipient to confirm the address, sender shall be charged for the same irrespective if delivery is completed or not, due to the perishable nature of flowers.
5. In cases where a delivery is delayed due to unavailability of the customer or some other circumstances, we will ensure delivery of the flowers or arrangements to the intended recipient to the best of our ability, and will not offer a refund. The subsequent delivery shall also be charged.
6. We will make every effort to deliver the flowers or arrangements on the requested day. However, we won't be able to guarantee a delivery time unless it is a special delivery for which the customer has paid in advance.
7. Customers may be called to confirm the address, if required, to ensure a timely delivery.
8. Any cancellation or address changes need to be done at least 24 hours prior to delivery date. Any cancellation will not be refunded if requested post 24 hours of delivery date.
9. We guarantee that you'll receive flowers in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that your flowers have been damaged in transit, please keep the flowers and contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Flowers are perishable, and hence we cannot be liable for claims beyond this time. Wherever possible we will offer replacement of damaged flowers, however if it's not possible, we will offer full/partial refund.