Know the story
'Can't Help Falling in Love' is a mystical pastel bunch especially crafted to make your floral dream come true! The blooms are well-tied together ensuring enough comfort to be carried around easily. This lovely bouquet is sure to delight you with its rich and luxurious mix of special blooms such as Protea, berries, and oriental lilies that signifies longevity, change, transformation, resistance, and courage. Embrace your special day with special flowers as we know you deserve only the best!
What you get
Gorgeous bridal bouquet in pastel hues made to fit any wedding dress and theme only to make you stand out on your special day! Crafted with utmost care and love, using premium garden-fresh picks in white, pink, and mauve color palette. This superabundant bouquet brings together more than 50+ stems of Roses, pink berries, Oriental lilies, Carnations, Tuberose, Gypso, and the exotic Protea flower.
Note: The images shown here are for showcasing the designs of bridal arrangements that we make. Your special bouquet can be similar but not the same based on the seasonal availability of certain variants of flowers and other factors including your special choices. Reach out to us via Call/WhatsApp on +91 9663699369 or email us at "email@example.com" at least 7 days before the occasion.
- Free shipping on all orders above the cart value of Rs. 990/-.
- Currently shipping within Bengaluru only.
- Select the delivery date and time slot (not applicable for "Flower Subscriptions") on the checkout page.
- Same day deliveries are not applicable for orders post 3:00 PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I place an order and the flowers aren't available?
In case of arrangements:
We deliver only the freshest flowers. In case the flowers that we receive from our farm or the market do not match our quality standards, we replace them with another flower that would go along in the arrangement.
In case of cut flowers:
You shall receive the same type of flowers in the bunch as specified by you while placing the order. If they aren't available at that point in time, we might ship it on a different day based on availability.
2. Do you do bespoke arrangements?
We don't offer bespoke arrangements at the moment, however, if you have a really pressing need for something specific, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall try to accommodate your request.
3. I want to cancel my order, how will I get a refund?
To process all cancellations, you will have to email us at email@example.com. Other points to take into consideration are:
For normal orders:
- Orders cancelled within 12 hours of ordering get a complete (100%) refund
- Orders cancelled after 12 hours shall get a partial refund (25%)
- You can cancel any time between deliveries
- Refund shall be processed for remaining deliveries on a pro-rata basis
4. Do you offer same day delivery?
Same day and scheduled delivery is available in Bangalore.
You need to place an order at least 4 hours before the delivery and pay a service fee of Rs 150 per delivery. We also offer a complimentary message card through which you can send a handwritten message along with your gift.
These orders are currently available only over call. You can call us at +91 9663699369.
5. Do you deliver to all areas in Bangalore?
Yes! We are open for all of Bangalore. Make sure you share the complete address and phone number of the recipient to ensure proper delivery.
6. How are my flowers packaged?
The cut flowers come wrapped in a high quality paper that protects them from damage and keeps them fresh while they are on the way to your home.
Arrangements come wrapped in finest quality burlap to maintain the setup.
All orders come with flower food that you need to add to the water in the vase to improve the flowers’ longevity.
7. What will happen if there’s no one home to receive the flowers?
We usually call to confirm before we leave for the day’s deliveries. We shall only deliver at a time you confirm in advance. You can also choose to get it delivered with a security guard or neighbour.
In case, even after a confirmation, a locked door greets our delivery person, he shall return back to our office with a sad face and we shall make another attempt at a date-time suitable to you. However, such missed deliveries shall be chargeable at Rs 250 per delivery.
8. How many deliveries do I get when I subscribe for 3-6 months or more?
For simplicity, we consider 4 weeks per month. Hence when you subscribe for 3 months you get 12 deliveries. And, 24 deliveries for a 6 months' subscription.
9. Can I change or cancel my order once it is placed?
Yes, your order can be changed or cancelled up to 24 hours before the delivery date.
You can call us at +91 9663699369 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for such requests.